Cauliflower Pilaf Made With Traina® Home Grown fruitons® All American Blend
1. In a large skillet melt butter and olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add shallot and cook until fragrant and translucent. Add garlic, stirring occasionally.
3. When aromatics are tender add cauliflower and sauté for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. When the rice is done it will be slightly crunchy to taste but not raw.
5. Mix in fruitons® All American Blend, fruitons® California Sun Dried Cherries and remaining ingredients and season to taste.
Note: If you cannot find cauliflower rice, pulse the florets of one head of cauliflower in a food processor until small “rice” grains form.
by Farm Girl Chef, www.farmgirlchef.us