Ketchup fans use the tomato-based condiment for topping burgers and hot dogs and dipping fries — but there are so many more creative uses! Traina Foods offers inventive ways to use its California Sun Dried Tomato Ketchup, Sriracha Sun Dried Tomato Ketchup, Organic Sun Dried Tomato Ketchup or Sicilian Ketchup!
• When topping a cheeseburger pizza with ground beef, American cheese, tomatoes, and pickles, use ketchup in place of traditional Italian marinara sauce.
• Kick up Sloppy Joes with Traina Foods Sriracha Sun Dried Tomato Ketchup in place of regular ketchup.
• Just a spoonful of Traina ketchup adds a rich, tomato-y flavor to a sweet chili-pineapple sauce.
• Sriracha Sun Dried Tomato Ketchup is a great way to add spice to an easy shrimp pad Thai recipe.
• Meatballs in a BBQ or plum sauce are a great potluck party mainstay that can be made more delicious with just a little ketchup.
• From thousand-island style dressing to fast-food “secret sauce,” ketchup can be used to make a number of dips, sauces and dressings a little tangier and richer.
• Homemade hamburger macaroni is a delicious one-pot comfort food that calls for just a few simple ingredients — including ketchup.
• Many Asian dishes utilize soy sauce or chili sauce, both of which are greatly complemented by ketchup. Slow cooker sesame chicken uses just a few spoonfuls of ketchup to add another element of flavor.
• Homemade baked beans are an easy, delicious and hearty side dish. For the perfect balance of sweet, rich and spicy, add about a fourth cup.
• In a pinch, Traina ketchups can be used in place of tomato sauce for a number or recipes including gumbo, chili and shepherd’s pie. It’s also a secret ingredient in sweet and sour sauce and Hawaiian Huli Huli chicken.
When it comes to the kitchen, Traina Foods invites experienced chefs and novice cooks alike to experiment with outside the box recipes, and to use our ketchups in new and inventive ways!