Our Pull-Apart Bread made with Gourmet Sun Dried Plum BBQ Sauce is a warm, flavorful, savory appetizer that's perfectly ok to eat with your hands.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray
3. Roll out Crescent dough in a 14" x 10" rectangle.
4. Top dough with sliced cheese.
5. Spread Traina® Home Grown Sun Dried Plum BBQ Sauce evenly over cheese layer, spreading for edge to edge.
6. Add Layer of turkey breast.
7. Top with diced jalapeños.
8. Using a knife, cut the rectangle in half lengthwise to make 2 - 5" wide rectangles. Cut each rectangle into 2" wide strips, making about 14 total.
9. Stack each strip on top of each other. Place the dough into the greased loaf pan so that the layers are visible.
10. Repeat with the second package of Crescent Dough Sheet.
11. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked through. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the outer edges of the pan before transferring the loaf to a cooling rack.
by Farm Girl Chef, www.farmgirlchef.us