When it comes to hot summer days, heating up the oven and stove just doesn’t sound appealing. Luckily, there are many delicious, quick and simple meals that don’t require cooking. Traina Foods offers the following recipe inspo for fresh summer meals from breakfast to dinner.
• Sprinkle Traina Foods Fruitons on a cup of yogurt and fresh berries for a cool and refreshing morning treat. Add some flavor to a bowl of Cheerios, bran flakes, or any favorite cereal for a burst of naturally sweet flavor.
• Overnight oats are a great way to enjoy oatmeal without having a hot breakfast. Add any favorite Traina Foods dried fruit varieties to a mason jar with milk, oats and any other seasonings, nuts or seeds, then refrigerate over night and enjoy in the morning! Bonus: the dried fruit will be plumped up and juicy, thanks to the milk and moisture in the jar.
Lunch and Dinner —
• Everyday salads can be brightened up with a sprinkling of nuts, Traina Foods dried fruits or even some Julienned Sun Dried Tomatoes.
• Tuck a few Traina Foods Sun Dried tomatoes or sun dried fruits into roll-ups made with choice of deli meat, cheeses and lettuce. This easy meal is perfect for on-the-go or sack lunches.
• Store bought chicken salad comes to life with a little help from Traina Foods! For a sweet flavor profile, add dried cranberries, cherries or blueberries with walnuts or pecans. For an Italian flair, roll Traina Foods sun dried tomatoes, slices of fresh mozzarella and basil leaves into salami slices. Or give Traina Foods Lettuce Chicken Wraps with Sun Dried Cherry Dressing a try.
• Get adventurous and try Traina Foods Sun Dried Tomatoes with Olives and Raisins recipe as a side dish or even a total meal served with a delicious baguette.
• Adding Traina Foods sun dried tomatoes or fruit bits to hummus can serve as a great appetizer or tucked into a pita, it can become a quick and healthy meal!
No fuss, no muss summertime meals are easy and delicious with Traina Foods wide variety of dried fruit options. Check out the website for orders and recipe ideas today!