Heart-healthy Overnight Oats made with fruitons® California Sun Dried Apricots. This dish is loaded with fiber and nutrients to keep you on-the-go!
1. In a 16 ounce jar, mug, or sealable container combine oats, yogurt, and milk.
2. Stir in brown sugar and fruitons® California Sun Dried Apricots.
3. Seal the container with lid and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. When ready to eat, remove from refrigerator, Stir
5. Optional: Add toppings to your taste.
by Farm Girl Chef, www.farmgirlchef.us